The SAC has over 2,000 square feet of studio space for aerobics, step, dance, and additonal activities for a foot-stompin', heart-thumpin' workout!
- Approximately 45 group fitness classes are offered per week ranging from Yoga to Kickboxing.
- All classes are taught by nationally-certified group fitness instructors, which means participants will receive a quality class every time.
- All group fitness classes are free to students and affordable Fitness Memberships are available for faculty/staff members.
- You must have a valid UNC Charlotte ID to access the building and the class.
- Participants do not have to sign up for classes – just show up!
- Shower facilities are located across from the Fitness Center and towels can be checked out with a UNC Charlotte ID. Lockers are available for use during your workout. Bring your own lock and be sure to take it with you after your workout – lockers are for daily use only and locks are removed at the end of the day.
More information on Group Fitness offerings, including the schedule, can be found on the Recreational Services website.