Prohibited Items & Activities
- Alcoholic beverages (except by campus permit)
- Smoking or any tobacco products (including e-cigarettes)
- Illegal drugs
- Consuming alcohol (outside of designated tailgate areas)
- Weapons (except for police officers)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, megaphones, etc.)
- Fireworks, smokebombs, etc.
- Video and audio recorders, tripods
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Backpacks, any bag larger than 14x10x8" – all bags of any size are subject to search
- Outside food or drink
- Distribution of printed materials without written consent by Jerry Richardson Stadium Staff/Management
- Offensive language or behavior
- Resale of tickets
- Solicitation by non-authorized vendors
- Strollers and umbrellas
- Throwing items inside the facility
- Must promote the event taking place
- Must be flame retardant
- No more than 3 feet high
- Cannot obstruct fan view or other stadium signage
- No vulgar, offensive, or commercial content
- Cannot be placed on railings, walls, or fastened to poles or sticks
- Management reserves the right to prohibit banners that violate the above guidelines
Except for service animals, animals are prohibited in Jerry Richardson Stadium and on the brick areas surrounding the facility.
All guests must be appropriately dressed at all times including shirt and shoes. Obscene or indecent clothing is impermissible. During Athletic-sponsored events, however, male patrons may remove their shirts at any time and are not required to wear a shirt upon leaving their seat.
The Charlotte 49ers strive to provide an enjoyable experience for each fan at hosted sporting events while providing an exciting home atmosphere. All members of our game day staff are committed to proactively supporting an environment where patrons and their families, friends, and/or clients can enjoy their experience free from any of the following:
- Obscene or abusive language and/or behavior
- Offensive clothing
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the game
- Obstructing the flow of patron traffic in aisles, walkways, or on the concourse
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Occupying any seat or ticketed area without the appropriate ticket
- Other actions that cause a disruption and/or hinder enjoyment of the game for other fans
To report a disruptive individual, please notify a uniformed officer or event staff member. Individuals found to be violating these standards may be asked to leave the premises and/or be subject to criminal sanctions. Students may also be subject to the sanctions of the University's Code of Conduct.